Sunday, September 28, 2008

Smiles!


Daddy went on a retreat with the students this weekend and I missed him so much! But Grammy and Auntie came to town and we had a great time! They spent the weekend fighting over me and trying to see who could make me laugh the most! I got lots of beautiful clothes from Grammy and some really fun rattles from Auntie!

Daddy came home today. He, Mommy and I went to dinner at Macaroni Grill to celebrate his birthday. He also opened all of his presents from Grammy, Mommy and Auntie. That was fun! He had a good time!

I showed Daddy how I learned to SPLASH in the tub this weekend! He was impressed! After I got my pjs on, Daddy laid me on he and Mommy's bed until Mommy was ready to nurse me for the night. Mommy started giving me raspberries on my belly and I LAUGHED! A real big kid laugh! Daddy thought Mommy did it at first, but then they both realized it was me! They were so proud of me! Laughing

I missed my Daddy and I'm glad he's home now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment