



Yesterday Mommy and I went on the Walk for Autism with Mia and her team! It was a lot of fun! Becky gave me a bottle, but I just wanted my Mommy. Aunt Susie held me for awhile (until I spat up on her!)
Mommy and I got lost coming home. Daddy helped us find our way. Then Meredith came over and we all watched the UGA-TENN game. Go Dawgs! (we won, of course!)
This morning, we had a meeting about my baby dedication next week! Then we had youth, then a leader's meeting! I sat on the floor during the leaders meeting like a good girl and listened to Russ talk.
This afternoon, we had our family pictures. Mommy is SO excited to see them! Mrs. Angela and Mrs Kelly are so fun!! They put me in a frilly petticoat and pearls! I felt so pretty! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see the pictures of us!
All in all it was a wonderful weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment