Friday, November 7, 2008

I don't like shots!

Today I had to go to the doctor. They gave me FOUR shots! My poor little legs are sore tonight!

I did a great job at the doctor. He said I have exceptional head control for my age, that I look great! I weigh 13 lbs, 13 oz (about 50th percentile). I am 24 1/2 inches tall (also 50th percentile).

I took lots of naps today trying to recover from my appointment. Then tonight, when Daddy came home, we tried something new - SOLID FOOD! I didn't like it all that much, but hopefully it will get better. I think I wound up wearing more than was in my belly! Daddy took lots of pictures. Mommy didn't upload them yet, but as soon as she does, here they'll be.

Here's me eating rice cereal for the first time!











Porter is already excited for me to start dropping food on the floor!














I'm not so sure about this stuff yet...


0 comments:

Post a Comment