I can't believe I've been here for SIX MONTHS already! I'm 16lbs, 8oz (70th), 26.5" (75th!) and my head is still small. My doctor said I'm ahead of the curve sitting up, because I don't lean or do a tripod, but just sit up straight.
I'm not crawling yet and he said I may skip that and go right to cruising.
The doctor finally told Mommy that I'm definitely getting teeth! So BOTH front teeth are coming in!!! Poor me!
Here are the pictures from our monthly photo shoot!
I'm not crawling yet and he said I may skip that and go right to cruising.
The doctor finally told Mommy that I'm definitely getting teeth! So BOTH front teeth are coming in!!! Poor me!
Here are the pictures from our monthly photo shoot!
| From blog |
| From blog |
| From blog |
0 comments:
Post a Comment